The International English language Testing System, or IELTS, as it is popularly called is an English Language proficiency test that is required to be taken by non-native students so as to study and migrate countries where the medium of instruction is English. IELTS is accepted by Universities in Australia, UK, New Zealand and Canada. It has become a mandatory test for study in Australia.
The IELTS tests all four language skills that are important for effective communication: speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
The structure of the IELTS is as follows:
- Reading (60 minutes) (Scoring scale: 0-9 bands) Reading section has 3 passages and 40 items (questions). Each item is worth one mark.
- Writing (60 minutes) (Scoring scale: 0-9 bands) Writing section consists of 2 tasks (Writing Task 1 and Writing Task 2) and candidates must answer BOTH tasks.
- Listening (40 minutes) (Scoring scale: 0-9 bands) Listening section has four sections, each with 10 items (or questions). Each item is worth one mark.
- Speaking (11-14 minutes) (Scoring scale: 0-9 bands) Speaking test is a face-to-face interaction between the candidate and an examiner
IELTS is conducted in India by IDP and British Council. For detailed information about IELTS, please refer to the official website of IELTS www.ielts.org
IELTS Classroom Training
At RightTurn Academy IELTS course is one and half month in duration. Classes are held thrice a week and each class is 90 minutes duration. Alternatively, students can attend two hours and 30 minutes classes on weekend. The course covers all aspects and sections of the exams. New batches commence fortnightly. Please feel free to contact us for new batch details. Our library is equipped with all the latest tests available for the IELTS. Apart from classroom coaching, our faculty is always available for doubt clearing sessions.
Why to choose RightTurn Academy?
- Limited size batch to provide attention to each student
- Teaching methodology aimed at simplifying your IELTS prep by providing you insight on what exactly examiner is looking for in all four sections i.e. Listening, Reading, Writing and speaking.
- Unlimited doubt clearing sessions
- Customized batch design to suit your convenience.
- Our extensive research have designed format for writing section for task 1 and task 2 makes your writing preparation easier to get desired score.
- Weekly mock test which will give you actual test experience.
- Extensive speaking test practice section wise, which will boost your confidence to face the actual test.
- Rich Practice and study material for class room and take home exercise.